Tällaisen uutiseen ja yhtiöön törmäsin.
Ei mitenkään hyvin mennyt loppuvuosi.
In the fourth quarter of 2020, Hexagon Purus’ (“the Company”) e-mobility business generated NOK 33 (73) million in revenues and recorded an operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) of NOK -52 (-38) million. Revenues included deliveries to and/or milestone payments from five heavy-duty OEM/tier 1 customers and two aerospace customers. Approximately NOK 10 million of revenue expected in the fourth quarter of 2020 was pushed into the first quarter of 2021, mainly due to temporary supply chain delays.
Reported Hexagon Purus e-mobility revenue for the year 2020 decreased by 15% to NOK 180 million compared with NOK 211 million and reported EBITDA was NOK -141 (-143) million. The decrease in revenue for the quarter and year was primarily due to the completion of a heavy-duty BEV truck demonstration program started in 2019, partially offset by contribution from new heavy duty OEM projects and a new aerospace program. Continued investments in personnel and infrastructure to support and accelerate Hexagon Purus’ development drive negative profitability.
Key developments in the quarter
- Hexagon Purus was successfully spun off by Hexagon Composites, with existing Hexagon Composites shareholders receiving 15% of the Company’s shares in the form of a dividend-in-kind
- In conjunction with the spin off, Hexagon Purus’ intercompany debt owed to various Hexagon Composites entities was restructured such that Hexagon Composites ASA became the sole creditor for the total debt outstanding. Subsequently NOK 1 340 million of the debt was converted into equity by Hexagon Composites
- The Company successfully completed a private placement in December 2020 resulting in gross proceeds of approximately NOK 750 million to the Company; Hexagon Composites retains a majority ownership position in the Company
- Hexagon Purus’ shares were admitted to trading on Euronext Growth Oslo under the ticker HPUR
- The Company entered a multi-year master frame agreement with Everfuel to deliver multiple units of newly designed 45-foot hydrogen distribution systems. At signing, Everfuel ordered its first six distribution units under the agreement which has an estimated total value of EUR 14 million
- Hexagon Purus was awarded a contract by Hino Trucks, a Toyota Motors Company, to provide battery packs and drivetrain integration for three trucks as part of Hino’s “Project Z” Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) program
- The Company signed a contract with Stadler Rail to develop and supply a hydrogen cylinder storage system for the first hydrogen commuter train in the U.S.
Oho, @sillinkutoja ehti ensin.
Tässä tuore sijoittaja harjoittelee lukuihin perehtymistä.
Ymmäränkö oikein, velka pienenee ja varastot ovat kasvaneet huomattavasti viime vuoden aikana?
Eli lyhytaikaiset rahaksi muutettavat varat on nousussa?
Tutkaileppa varastoja tarkemmin (eli rivi Inventories)… Cash- eli käteisriviä voi myös tsekkailla ja selvitellä mitä on tapahtunut.
Velkojen kehitys meni oikein!
Oslo (TDN Direkt): Hexagon Composites achieved a profit before tax of NOK -42 million in the fourth quarter of 2020, compared with a profit before tax of NOK 4 million in the same period last year. This is stated by the company in the quarterly report on Wednesday. Operating profit was NOK 7 million in the quarter (36), of operating revenues of NOK 803 million (941). Ebitda amounted to NOK 69 million in the quarter (98).
Oslo (TDN Direkt): Hexagon expects the first quarter of 2021 to be weak in the onshore oil and gas sector in North America. Hexagon writes in the company’s quarterly report on Wednesday. “Despite the weak quarter, the onshore North American oil and gas sector is recovering, which is expected to benefit the Mobile Pipeline,” the company said in the report. In the third quarter report, it was stated that Hexagon Composites saw low activity in the oil and gas sector on land in North America, which led to postponements of investments into 2021 (TDN article 6 November 2020). Furthermore, the company writes in the fourth quarter report that production from their key customer Volkswagen is expected to fall significantly in the first quarter of 2021, partly as a result of the covid-19 pandemic and temporary supply problems of semiconductors. The consequence of this is what the company expects will be a negative impact in the short term within Hexagon’s CNG LDV segment. Within LPG, Hexagon Ragasco expects strong seasonal demand from the European leisure market in the first half of 2021. The company also reiterates its ambition to double its turnover in the Ragasco business area by 2025.
Oslo (TDN Direkt): Although Hexagon does not see any direct competitor to the company’s digital investment Digital Wave, the company will consider acquisitions and mergers on an ongoing basis. This is what CEO Jon Erik Engeset of Hexagon says at the company’s quarterly presentation for the fourth quarter on Wednesday. - We see no direct competitor to Digital Wave yet. We have a first mover advantage, because even though the key technology is relatively well known, we are the first to use it in such a unique way, says the CEO. Although it appears from the presentation that Digital Wave only accounts for approximately 2 percent of the group’s revenues as a whole in 2020, both the CEO and CFO David Bandele express optimism about the new investment going forward. The CFO says during the presentation that the construction of Digital Wave already delivers profitable products. In 2021, Digital Wave will develop new business models that will incorporate: Internet of Things (IoT) and real-time monitoring of the condition of tank systems, extending service life and improving the circular economy of the industry as well as maintenance and rental models. - Some operational investments will be required to realize the opportunities, but seen at group level, these are moderate in size, says the CFO. During the question session, the CEO is asked if acquisitions and mergers (M&A) are on the table to deliver on the company’s goals in terms of Digital Wave. - M&A is definitely something we want to look at, and especially at companies that possess key technology that we want and that we can build on, Engeset answers.
Käännökset Google translate Norja->Englanti