Nikola Corporation

Tuli kuunneltua, hyvää settiä ja liippasi suoraan myös NELiä. Isoja juttuja tulossa, kuulemma tämä ensimmäinen Nikolan tilaus edusti vain 2% kaikista elektrolyysitilauksista.

7 tykkäystä

Kävi myös ilmi, että Nel on “yksi meidän elektrolyysitoimittajista”

2 tykkäystä

Kyllä mutta on ns developement partner statuksella eli edellä muita toimittajia.

2 tykkäystä

Näyttää siltä että pääsee taas mukaan tähän, myin hätäisenä 45 juuri ennen 90rakettia. Kiitos Vtiq vinkkauksesta, oli ensimmäinen vety/sähkörekkafirma johon lähdin mukaan. Nyt kyllä aika raskaasti mukana, tullut ylipainoon huomaamattani ahneuksissani kun tullut niin hurjia nousuja. Ei mitään hajua kuka tän voittaa ja uskon että joku iso toimija saattaa näitä pois ostella. Hiukan vaan kuumottelee isot päiväheitot molempiin suuntiin ja joutuu väkisinkin usein miettimään kevennelläkkö jotain. Nikola on hienosti brändätty muihin verrattuna mutta muilla enemmän konkretiaa. Pakko olla mukana tässäkin silti koska en halua jäädä mahdollisen voittajan kyydistä.

2 tykkäystä

En oo seurannu tätä keissiä, mutta tänne nyt tiedoksi

2 tykkäystä

1 tykkäys

Itseäni kiinnostaisi tähän lähteä mukaan kun tuli myytyä positiot pari viikko sitten. Meinaakohan tämä nousta heti avauksesta, vai jatkuuko lasku vielä pidempään…

Hyvä kirjoitus.

By Mark G Nelson from other group "NKLA
It has been over a month since I posted in this group. As I stated before, I have a 35 year career starting, building and investing in businesses.
After yesterdays expected announcement, I thought it only prudent to offer some more wisdom garnered from my years of investing experience.
As a long term growth investor, I ask myself the same questions over and over again:
Do I believe in the vision of the company? Do I believe it can be profitably executed based on the facts (and I do a lot of discovery pre and post investment) I have collected to date? And do they have the people to execute that vision?
Another question I ask myself:
Do I understand what phase the company is in (New startup, Angel round, Series A, B etc. Venture round, pre-ipo, ipo, or public securities investment (currently NKLA). Historically, this is a loose description of the traditional capital raise sequencing to build a business. There is usually some sort of debt required over the lifetime of a company but I will save that for another day.
Regardless of the form of capital raised, the bottom line is you need it. Tesla, which appears to be a group favorite on this site, has raised capital in debt (loans) and equity (secondary offerings) in a myriad of forms SINCE going public over a decade ago. To the tune of billions and billions of dollars. It is just how it works when you want to scale and accelerate a business.
Bottom line, is you need money to make money.
So all of this temporary unfounded hysteria around warrants, dilution, pipe investors and lock ups, is part of the deal. It is just how capital infusion works. Yes, the majority of the time you get diluted. But an experienced investor knows that. And guess what, if you do not want to get diluted, you infuse more capital. That is, you buy more at the newly agreed upon price. Again, it just how it works.
If you will recall, when Jeff Ubben went on CNBC with Trevor Milton back in March, he stated three things that resonated:

1. This can be a $100 Billion Dollar Market Cap. He did not say when. He definitely did not say “Tomorrow”. But the fact that one of the greatest investors of my generation believes it, caught my attention.
  2. They were merging with VTIQ “so retail investors”, people like you and me, could participate earlier on. Now the earlier you invest in a company, the greater the risk, and hopefully greater the reward. Jeff and Trevor, and the rest of the Nikola leadership team were allowing us to participate in a huge upside, albeit significantly riskier than an Amazon, Apple, Microsoft. That is because the company is in the early phases of execution. It is much more of a traditional venture capital play. Anyone that has done their homework, understands that most of these new spac mergers are exactly that. Many of these companies do not have the track record of most traditional IPOs, prior to going public. Bigger risk, bigger reward, bigger chance you could lose all or most of your investment. And the more volatile the stock will be.
    3 It will take more capital to build this company. Purportedly, they have a multi year financial model that self-supports much the growth of the company (manufacturing buildings, hydro stations, hiring people)
    I own more shares in NKLA (got in at VTIQ) than the majority, if not all of the people posting on this site. I may add more this week depending on how the stock behaves.
    Let me leave you with this. This is a real company. With real vision, real partners, real governance (just look at their Board of Directors. These are reputable, well respected, proven business people. Do you think they are going to attach their reputations to a scam, or a con artist? Valueact Capital, Bosch, ex-General Motors, Iveco, etc… These leaders are putting their reputations on the line to help guide this company. Guys like Jeff Ubben no longer do this for the money. He is a billionaire. If you do some research, you will better understand the motives (ESG etc…) for many of those involved. They believe in the vision and mission, AND they believe they can make money (and have on paper)
    Nikola has an aggressive plan. I like that. They are transparent. I like that. The sequencing of all we are experiencing is well thought out and orchestrated. I like that
    They are making news every day. I love that.
    So, if you are a trader, follow your technicals and be who you are. That is part of this game.
    If you are an investor, read read read and make your own assessment. But please do not let one post, or group scare you into impulsive decisions. I cannot begin to tell you how many times in my past I have made investing mistakes because of emotionally impulsive decisions based on a market move or the latest single piece I have read.
    But I always know one thing. I make mistakes. But the reason I make mistakes is I am an investor. And as a committed investor in NKLA, I do not believe this is going to be one of them.
    Long Nikola."
4 tykkäystä

Eikai tässä mitään ihmeellistä? Tieto tuli jo perjantaina markkinan suljettua ja jälkipörssissä lasketeltiin. Ja tämä ollut tiedossa ihan ekasta päivästä lähtien.

On kyllä kaksijakoinen persoona tämä Trevor. Perjantaina pari tuntia ennen tätä SEC filingia twiittasi “Hear August is pretty hot (temp wise). Don’t forget your shorty shorts! let’s go clean a beach. Have a great weekend everyone.” Ja myöhemmin poisti twiitin.

Sitten taas kuuntelee tuon podcastin ja olisin valmis antamaan kaikki rahani kyseisen henkilön käsiin. On se vaan mukava kuunnella ihmistä joka tietää mistä puhuu.

Ei tule ainakaan tylsää päivää tämän yhtiön kyydissä.
EDIT: tuli tossa vielä mieleen, että onkohan Trevorilla jo tiedossa jotain merkittäviä julkistuksia elokuulle, kun twiitissä kovasti viittasi siihen…

5 tykkäystä

Warrantteja pysty alkaa myymään siintä taitaa johtua iso droppi?

Nikolassa minut pitää poissa kaikki muu säheltäminen ja kuplan pumppaus joka ei liity rekkoihin. Jos katsotte firman tekemisiä pidemmälle taaksepäin, huomaatte että näitä vesijetti, mönkijä ja viimeisimpänä Badger konsepteja on tullut ulos vuosien mittaan. Ja nyt Badger viimeisimpänä aivan älyttömillä spekseillä.

Jos sanoma olisi kirkkaasti, että me tehdään vety infraa ja long haul rekkakalustoa niin olisin nyt todennäköisesti kauhomassa tätä pää märkänä pitkään salkkuun. Hälytyskellot soi vaan tämän kaiken muun takia. Unohtaisivat kaikki pilipali konseptit ja keskittyisivät siihen coreen, saisi karhutkin paljon vähemmän ammuksia…

16 tykkäystä

NKLA saa rahoitusta ja myös pluggi.

7 tykkäystä

Energia-ketjussa tais olla jo tästä myös.

Mm. Hexagon näytti olevan myös.!

Screenshot_20200721-094414_Drive|281x500

4 tykkäystä

Viikko sitten tehty Haastis. Ilmesty eilen.

1 tykkäys

Jotenkin jokaiseen asiaan pitää tuoda ilmi osakekurssi. Nimessä “& Short Sellers” mitä ei mainita haastattelussa ollenkaan ja Trevorkin puhuu “And what it did was it brought in tens of thousands of new followers to Nikola. All of the trolls instantly went quiet, and the stock went crazy. This is marketing 101, and they fell right into it, and I kind of like it.”

Jotenkin en vain pääse yli tuosta Trevorin pakkomielteestä keskittyä osakekurssiin (market cap) tai osakkeen lyhyeksimyyntiin :smile:

4 tykkäystä

Trevor puhuu osakkeen kurssista ja shorttauksesta, koska se on sitä “marketing 101”.

1 tykkäys

Juurikin näin. Voi olla tietoinenkin valinta. Ainakin Trevor herättää keskustelua ja sitä kautta NKLA tms. Ainakin erottuu massasta😁

Onko tuo eri Hexagon kuin Norjan Hexagon? En ihan heti löytänyt kunnollista tietoa.

www.hexagongroup.com

Tytäryhtiö taitaa virallisesti olla.

Joo, niinpä näkyy. Ilmeisesti siinä on vielä Hexagon USA Holdings LLC välissä sotkemassa, niin oli aika työlästä vahvistaa yhteys Hexagon Compositesiin.

1 tykkäys