Energia-alan teknologinen kehitys ja sijoitusmahdollisuudet

• The Group to introduce next- generation fuel cell system – 100kW and 200kW variations – in 2023 with costs being lowered by more than 50%, total package volume reduced by 30% and power output doubled
  • The Group to achieve a fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV) price point comparable to a battery electric vehicle (BEV) by 2030
  • The Group to apply fuel cell systems to all types of mobility and furthering the technology to all other aspects of society including homes, buildings and powerplants as energy solutions
  • Future product concepts featuring fuel cell technologies also revealed, including Trailer Drone, high-performance sports car, and fuel cell equipped vehicles for emergency relief and rescue missions
12 tykkäystä

Hyundain Trailer Drone:

Ei ehkä ihan lähiaikojen juttuja (concept), mutta hieno video.

7 tykkäystä

TL;DW: Plug, ITM ja Ballard mainittu.
Älä oikeasti katso tätä, jos on kiire, tai kaipaat jotain merkittävää uutista. Tässä on vain parin salkunhoitajan mielipiteitä. Itselleni tässä oli pieni toivonpilkahdus seuraavasta vetyhypen legistä. [Hieroo karvaisia käsiään]

8 tykkäystä

Norjan valtio jakoi avustuksia 4,2 Miljardia “vihreisiin” hankkeisiin:

FORNYBAR: 1 MRD TIL ELLEVE STORE GRØNNE OMSTILLINGSPROSJEKTER -NFD

Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Elleve prosjekter rundt om i hele landet får flere titalls millioner kroner hver til grønne omstillingsprosjekter, ifølge en melding fra Nærings- og fiskeridepartementet (NFD).

Prosjektene vil blant annet øke ombruket av tre, bidra til å gjøre byggeplasser avfallsfrie, gjøre produksjon av vindkraft mer lønnsom og gjøre fiskeri- og havbruk utslippsfritt.

Konkurransen om Grønn plattform-milliarden har vært tøff, skriver departementet. 44 prosjektsøknader på til sammen 4,2 milliarder kroner ble sendt inn, og prosjektene er nå grundig vurdert, både av nasjonale og internasjonale fageksperter. Det er Norges forskningsråd, Innovasjon Norge og Siva som har samarbeidet om ordningen.

Blant prosjektene som får støtte finner vi:

Carbon Links: Tildelt 111 millioner kroner. Deltakere i samarbeidsprosjektet er blant annet Aker Solutions, Equinor, Cognite, Aize, Sintef Energi med flere.

Lavutslippsverdikjede for havbruk til havs: Tildelt 93 millioner kroner. Deltakere i samarbeidsprosjektet er blant annet Salmar Ocean, Grieg Seafood med flere.

Econnect Energy: Tildelt 89,1 millioner kroner. Deltakere i samarbeidsprosjektet er blant annet Yara International, Sintef Energi, Econnect med flere.

Havnett – Ocean Grid: Tildelt 82,7 millioner kroner. Deltakere i samarbeidsprosjektet er blant annet Equinor Energy, Fred.Olsen Renewables AS, Aker Solutions, Aker Offshore Wind Operating Company med flere.

Scatec: Tildelt 79 millioner kroner. Deltakere i samarbeidsprosjektet: Scatec, Ocean Sun med flere.

AluGreen: Tildelt 76,9 millioner kroner. Deltakere i samarbeidsprosjektet er blant annet Norsk Hydro, Corvus, Ocean Sun med flere.

Avfallsfrie byggeplasser: Tildelt 66,5 millioner kroner. Deltakere i samarbeidsprosjektet er blant annet ByggMa, Veidekke, NTI med flere.

Norwegian Battery Packing Network: Tildelt 52 millioner kroner. Deltakere i samarbeidsprosjektet er blant annet Beyonder, Kongsberg Terotech, Freyr, Kongsberg med flere.

6 tykkäystä

One of the projects is named “Hydrogen Waste Collection Vehicles in North-West Europe” or simply HECTOR. With seven pilot sites in Scotland, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Belgium, the initiative tackles the mobility aspect of the energy challenge and demonstrates that hydrogen waste trucks can operate across a range of conditions and that their benefits outweigh conventional diesel vehicles

7 tykkäystä

5/5 :smiley:

7 tykkäystä

Gevo tekee lentopolttoainetta Chevronille maissista (joskus)

6 tykkäystä
1 tykkäys

Samat jampat pumppaa tätä kuin Gevoakin.

2 tykkäystä

Tässä ihmetellytkin, että mikä ihme SFC:tä nostaa

5 tykkäystä

Parastahan tuossa ilmoituksessa oli se, että vanha asiakas tilasi moninkertaisen määrän lisää SFC:n tuotteita:

We are very grateful to LVT for the order and are pleased that we were once again able to convince them with our EFOY products. Already in May this year, LVT ordered more than 100 units for their clean rapid deployment trailers. The current follow-up order is a milestone and at the same time a breakthrough for our technology in the USA. For us, the replacement of conventional diesel generators opens up a large market with high growth dynamics, which we will develop with our green power plants," says Dr Peter Podesser, CEO of SFC Energy AG.

Laitetaan tänne myös toinen pari päivää sitten tullut SFC:n tiedote:

https://www.sfc.com/en/sfc-energy-signs-mou-with-indian-companies-bel-and-fctec-partners-looking-at-exclusive-co-operation-to-address-emerging-demand-for-sustainable-energy-supply-in-india-through-hydrogen-and-fue/

The MoU sets the frame for current and future co-operation between the three companies. The partners are looking at addressing the rapidly developing market for low-emission, off-grid power supply for Indian homeland security, civil protection, defence, and a range of additional applications. The MoU aims at combining BEL’s engineering and large-scale production strengths with SFC´s outstanding fuel cell expertise and FCTec‘s system integration and installation know-how. The partner network is targeting local sales of EUR 50 – 100 million by 2025.

6 tykkäystä
8 tykkäystä
5 tykkäystä

Suuria panostuksia Gatesilta vetyyn ja muihin puhtaisiin teknologioihin

11 tykkäystä

Katselin tuossa viimeviikkoista First Element -konferenssia, ja tutustuin ensimmäistä kertaa paremmin FuelCellin teknologiaan heidän esityksestään. Esityksen perusteellahan tuo heidän kehittämänsä teknologia on esimerkiksi ydinvoimalan yhteydessä ylivertainen normaaliin elektrolyyserijärjestelmään. Ydinvoimalan tuottamaa lämpöä voidaan hyödyntää hyötysuhteen buustaamiseen, low capex, ja mitä kaikkea.

Onko vastaavaa teknologiaa muilla kehitteillä?

2 tykkäystä

https://www.bloomenergy.com/news/bloom-energy-and-idaho-national-laboratory-to-generate-hydrogen-powered-by-nuclear-energy/

Ainakin bloomilla

5 tykkäystä
14 tykkäystä

:open_mouth:

16 tykkäystä
8 tykkäystä

Juttua aiheesta

6 tykkäystä