Nikola Corporation

Meneekö tämä uutisointi jo taksari - keskustelun ohi? :thinking: :dark_sunglasses:

Haastattelu ja mainosvideo

Nikola Motor - Founder and Executive Chairman Trevor Milton on Cheddar TV

Nikola Motor - We’re Changing the Future

3 tykkäystä

Hyvä kirjoitus poimittu tuolta fb ryhmästä. Juurikin noin tekee hyvä johtaja. Palkkaa itseään fiksumpia ja hyvän verkoston. “long term”

"I have a 35 year career starting, building and investing in businesses. Per my review of many of the posts on this site, it is evident that many of you are early on in your careers and new to investing.

Let me leave you with one pearl of wisdom.

If you want to successfully run and scale a business of any kind, it is imperative you identify, hire, attract and retain the best people . And surround yourself with people that are way better than yourself.

I have done endless research on this company, and was fortunate to secure a sizable position in VTIQ back in March.

That investment was prompted by a twenty or so minute interview with Jeff Ubben and Trevor Milton on CNBC. Now Jeff, the Founder of Valueact Capital, is one of the greatest long value investors of my generation. And he rarely gives interviews.

When I saw Jeff (whom I know), sitting with Trevor and David Faber, one of the most credible business journalists around, and I heard Jeff say this was going to be a 100 Billion Dollar company, I immediately went to work and researched. The next day I bought my position in vtiq.

Why?

Jeff (who Is now an NKLA Board Member) gave NKLA instant credibility. And his firm had made an investment in the privately held Nikola well over a year ago.

Back to my point, there is a significant amount of work ahead of the Nikola team members to execute against Trevors vision and plan.

And Trevor says, time and time again, he hires people better than himself.

The fact that Trevor aligned himself with Valueact and Jeff Ubben, spoke volumes to me.
But it doesn’t stop there. The relationships he has built with best in class suppliers,partners, manufacturers and employees is a recipe for huge success.

Over the last week, I, like many of you who got in early, have seen an exponential upswing and then sizable downside adjustment in the stocks value.

I have not sold a share.

And from what I can tell, my holdings are significantly higher than the majority,if not all, of the members in this group. I’m holding, not because I think it is gonna go to 100 next week, or 250 next year…

I hold it because great leaders surround themselves with great people. And Trevor is doing that. The people are uniformly rallying around his energy and vision. And I hold it because I enjoy owning part of great companies, with great people, and great vision that I think can help increase my net worth- LONG TERM.

So when people say negative things about Trevor, or his house, or his presentation skills, I ignore it. Because he is surrounding himself with the top talent around.

I went to Glassdoor tonight to see how employees like working at Nikola.

It is a small data set, but one worthy of consideration before you sell or short this company. Take a look see.

It is an honor to be part of the Nikola ownership team."

9 tykkäystä

Redirecting.... Hieno haastattelu varney & Co. Miksi Nikola trendaa ylös.

Hyvää haastamista ja Trevorilta vaihteeksi rauhallisen fiksun oloinen esiintyminen

2 tykkäystä

Nikolaa sivuttiin energia ketjussa.

3 tykkäystä

Laitetaan myös tänne, NEL kun liittyy vahvasti Nikolaankin. Euroopan verkostosta ei paljoa tietoa ole vielä hiiskunut.

Edit: laitetaan tämäkin

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-06-15/nikola-short-seller-frenzy-sends-stock-borrow-fees-soaring?__twitter_impression=true

Tuplaedit:

3 tykkäystä

Johannes Ankelon oma artikkeli Nikolasta ja vähän myös sivuutetaan Teslaa.

Nikola files for potential issuance of stock for warrants

Jun. 15, 2020 5:20 PM ET|About: Nikola Corporation (NKLA)|By: Liz Kiesche, SA News Editor

Nikola (NASDAQ:NKLA) falls 5.3% in after-hours trading after filing a prospectus for up to 23.9M shares of common stock that may be issued upon the exercise of warrants.

The filing also covers up to 53.4M shares of common stock that may be sold by selling security holders from time to time and 890K private warrants.

The private warrants were originally issued in a private placement in connection with the IPO of VectoIQ.

Nikola will receive proceeds from any exercise of warrants for cash, but won’t receive proceeds from the sale of securities sold by holders.

1 tykkäys

Eilinen
CNBCfastmoney haastattelu.

Haastis meni todella hyvin. 29 päivä lähestyy😎

Edit. Kyllä nousee hinta taas premarketissa. Johtuukohan Short squeesista?

4 tykkäystä

Selailin pikaisesti läpi: PIPE-osakkeiden ja warranttien tuoma floatin kasvu sekä optioiden hinnat indikoivat tulevasta osakekurssin romahduksesta >20$. En ota kantaa analyysin todenmukaisuuteen, sillä en tiedä optioista juuri mitään.

Ennusti vissiin koronankin kun SPCE lasketellut koronakiimassa muun markkinan mukana mutta vähän isommin kuten näillä hypeosakkeilla on tapana. Jännä syöksy tasan samaan aikaan kuin muulla markkinalla… hmm… Voi olla miten vaan, olisin skeptinen tuon ennusteen suhteen.

Ainakin viimeiset 10 juttua mitä olen lukenut tuolta seekingalphasta on ollut ihan hölynpölyä.

Toisaalta toivoisin tuollaista monttua niin kasvattaisin pinkan takaisin aiempaan kokoon. Alle $40 ehkä, mutta että alle $20…

9 tykkäystä

https://twitter.com/nikolatrevor/status/1273134332501245954?s=09

Saas nähdä mitä ilmoitusta tulee. Täyte tekstiä kun ei mulla muuta nyt.

Edit. Tässäpä se uutinen.
Insta osoite. https://instagram.com/stories/lakepowelltrevor/2333003126880411028?igshid=1hgcjfltdccq1

Screeni twitteristä
https://twitter.com/NikolaTraders/status/1273270215636287496?s=09

4 tykkäystä

https://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=17015175
“Cowen analyst Jeffrey Osborne initiates coverage on Nikola Corp. (NASDAQ: NKLA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $79.00.”

6 tykkäystä
6 tykkäystä

samaa uutista pukkaa näköjään monesta tuutista.

1 tykkäys

Painetta alaspäin luvassa. Kaikkea ei kannata uskoa mitä luvataan.

Aika epätoivoisia jo nämä NKLA vihaajat. Perustuu 4v vanhaan artikkeliin :grin:noh. Saivat muutaman stoplossin karhuttua.
Tuossa tuo juttu.

Edit: vastaus

5 tykkäystä

Jatkoa edelliseen. Tulee lakijuttu väärästä julkaisusta.

4 tykkäystä

Ja kaikkea ei kannata uskoa mitä dumataan.

https://twitter.com/nikolatrevor/status/1273428216259072000?s=19

3 tykkäystä