Nokia-ketju. Mitä ajatuksia teillä on Nokiasta? (Osa 1)

Solidium näyttää lisänneen taas 10m lappua viimeisen viikon aikana nyt 270m ja 4.8% ( 5% rajaan noin 12m lappua, 47m€)

https://www.solidium.fi/fi/omistukset/salkku/

11 tykkäystä

Yksi 5g soppari lisätty ja peräti kolme liveä lisää.

commercial 5G engagements

commercial 5G deals

live 5G networks

10 tykkäystä

Ja Nokian brändilla 5G luurejakin buukkaa ulos uunista !!

4 tykkäystä

Nooh, ei kai HMD:n tuotteet Nokia-ketjuun enää sovi? Vai onko tuo Nokialle arvokaskin tavaramerkkilisenssi? Ainakin näppituntuma ettei noita niin hirveästi myydä vs. muut Anterot/iLuuri?

2019 HMD möi 12.9 miljoonaa älypuhelinta ja 53.49 miljoonaa tyhmäpuhelinta.
Kai niistä muutama euro tulee ilmaista rahaa.
Tosin Nokia ei ole tainnut vielä laskuttaa HMD:tä tavaramerkistä eikä patenteista…

1 tykkäys

30 June 2020

Espoo, Finland – Nokia today announced that it has successfully completed a trial with Algerian mobile operator Djezzy, using microwave carrier aggregation technology to support increased demand for capacity. The trial utilized Nokia’s Wavence microwave transport solution with an ultra-high capacity of 8.5Gbps over a distance of nearly 6 kilometers. With its reduced latency and high capacity, the solution will allow Djezzy to deliver compelling experiences to its 14.2 million subscribers.

9 tykkäystä

Aika vahvoilla näyttää olevan Huawei Euroopassa…

3 tykkäystä

Kaikkien IPhonea käyttävien kannattais kokeila uutta Nokialaista, tein se itse ja on yllätys.

Mutta olen samaa mieltä että Nokian pitää lopettaa ko. toiminta. kun ei siitä tunnut heruvan mitään.
Taitavat vaan rahoittaa ko. toimintaa…, meidän osakkeenomistajien lompakolla…

3 tykkäystä

Itsellä 8.1, ja on tosiaan ollut yllätys. Ei tosin hyvä sellainen :smiley:

1 tykkäys

Nokialle taitaa tulla enemmän massia Applelta kuin HMD:ltä.
Itsellä ollut nokialainen nuodesta 1985. (NMT450)
Yks Iippari kävi välillä, mutta se lensi romulaatikkoon hyvin äkkiä…

1 tykkäys

Nokian puhelimissa on kuulemma ihan hyvä hinta-laatusuhde ja kun tulee puhtaalla Androidilla niin ei tarvitse jännittää kiinalaisten vakoilujakaan niin paljoa. Huaweita tai muuta kiinalaisia en osta ikinä sattuneista syistä.

IPhone voisi olla vaihtoehto muuten mutta kun se helvetin lighting-liitäntä on aivan jäätävää kuraa. Tällä hetkellä kun perheen kaikki muut laitteet voi ladata yhdellä USB-C piuhalla läppäristä puhelimiin ja tabeihin mutta puolison iPhone vaatii oman piuhansa jotka on aina hukassa.

Rahallisesti taitaa HMD olla aika kusessa ja saa nähdä kauanko pysyy pystyssä.

5 tykkäystä

Itsellä ollut Nokian HDM-puhelin. Vaikka puhelin on jo 3 vuotta vanha, kestää akku melkein 2 päivää. Ei taida missään muulla merkillä akku kestää näin pitkään. Hinta-laatusuhteeltaan parhaimpia puhelimia. Tällaisena Antroid Nokiana puhelinten taival olisi voinut olla toinen.

4 tykkäystä

Itsellä nokia 9 pureview oli valitettavasti sen luokan pettymys, että enää en todennäköisesti hmd:n puhelimiin palaa. Suuri plussa oli, että oli puhdas android, mutta muuten puhelin oli epävakaa, varsinkin kamerasovelluksen suhteen.

Uitto kommentoi nyt “uusia” 5G-lukuja.

https://twitter.com/tommiuitto

23 tykkäystä

Jotain tällaista uumoilin tuossa taannoin sieltä keskiportaan pomolta.

1 tykkäys

The FCC has designated China’s Huawei and ZTE (OTCPK:ZTCOF) as national security threats.

That means they’re covered companies with regard to a November ban on the use of Universal Service Fund support (which runs to $8.3B/year) to buy equipment or services from them.

“With today’s Orders, and based on the overwhelming weight of evidence, the Bureau has designated Huawei and ZTE as national security risks to America’s communications networks — and to our 5G future,” says FCC Chairman Ajit Pai.

“The Commission proposed that Huawei and ZTE be covered by this rule because of their substantial ties to the Chinese government, Chinese law requiring them to assist in espionage activities, known cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities in their equipment, and ongoing Congressional and Executive Branch concern about this equipment,” the FCC says.

7 tykkäystä

STATEMENT BY COMMISSIONER STARKS ON FCC BARRING HUAWEI AND ZTE FROM UNIVERSAL SERVICE PROGRAM

WASHINGTON, June 30, 2020—Today, the FCC’s Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau confirmed the FCC’s initial designation of Huawei and ZTE as national security threats, prohibiting the use of universal service funds to purchase, obtain, maintain, improve, modify, or otherwise support any equipment or services produced or provided by Huawei or ZTE. In response, Commissioner Starks issued the following statement:

“Network security is national security. Today’s actions will help secure our networks against new threats from Huawei and ZTE equipment. We must not, however, lose sight of the untrustworthy equipment already in place. Last year, I called for the FCC to find the untrustworthy equipment in our networks, to fix the problem by instituting a replacement program, and to fund the replacement of that equipment. Find it. Fix it. Fund it. The Commission has taken important steps toward identifying the problematic equipment in our systems, but there is much more to do.

“We must prioritize our review of our recent information collection and establish an expedited plan for the removal and replacement of untrustworthy equipment. That plan should seriously consider leveraging Open RAN technology, which will use standardized hardware and interoperable interfaces to enable networks to combine equipment from multiple vendors. As I wrote in an op-ed for the San Jose Mercury News last year, this approach could advance American technological leadership, enhance competition, and reduce our reliance on foreign vendors—all while bringing down replacement costs. I have long championed Open RAN technology as a potential solution to this problem that will allow us to ensure that the next technological revolution advances safely and securely.

“Funding is the missing piece. Congress recognized in the Secure and Trusted Communications Networks Act that many carriers will need support to transition away from untrustworthy equipment, but it still has not appropriated funding for replacements. I look forward to working with Congress and my colleagues to ensure there are sufficient funds to get the job done.”

6 tykkäystä

Jim Rogersilta aikoinaan kysyttäessä:

What is the secret of your success?

“As I was not smarter than most people, I was willing to work harder than most.
I was prepared to examine conventional wisdom.
If everyone thinks one way, it is likely to be wrong.
If you can figure out that it is wrong, you are likely to make a lot of money.”

:shushing_face:

On se kivaa et noita soppareita syntyy ja Uitto yrittää pitää positiivista virettä yllä. Harmi ettei tuolla bisnekselle Nokia pysty tehdä tulosta ja osakekurssi vajoaa samasta syystä…

3 tykkäystä

:wink:

“Vajoaa”…

I know, yeah, yeah, I know
Listen to me while I sing this song
You might just think the words are wrong
Too many people advising me
But they don’t know what my eyes see…

1 tykkäys