Seeing Machines (SEE)

There`s quite a big safe margin for SEYE when comparing just these numbers :muscle:

6 tykkäystä

@T3r00 Seeing Machines is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. It is a proper market, but just like the shares on the Nordic markets, not all shares on all markets are available on all platforms

3 tykkäystä

Hmmm… Stock price have been nearly the same from 2006.
Why ?
What is wrong with this picture. I think that SEE and Seye should have biggest market position.
Huge dip 2018-2020 what was the reason ? Investors tired to wait for profit ?
Can you open this for me ?
Regards Parre
Edit:
I am new in stock markets so I apologize for dumb questions. But since you know so much of SEE . I try to learn and see if you can sell this for me :slight_smile:

See market cap 289 m euro
Smart market cap 348 m euro

Thats c. 20% difference. I think both has c. 200 m dollars worth of current dms pipeline?

Yearly addressable market is c. 1 b euro for 2024 and onwards?

1 tykkäys

@Parre, the spike in the price was on news of a contract with Ford (The F-150 truck the highest selling vehicle in the States and 2nd in the world) and on rumour of a takeover.

But during this time there was a worldwide shortage of capacitors which delayed delivery of our fleet product Guardian just as we had scaled up the US sales operation.

That is all resolved now. Heads did roll.

The Guardian devices have now clocked up
5,741,407,225 kilometers travelled
8,099,462 distraction events detected
153,621 fatigue interventions
(in last 12 months)
https://www.seeingmachines.com/ for daily updates

For each of those distraction events we have captured the video. These are sent to our centres in Canberra, Australia or Tulsa, USA for analysis of the event if relevant the haulier is contacted and they contact the driver. That is the 150k number.

The haulier pays a monthly fee for this service as well as the upfront hardware cost.

Due to the delay in Guardian our cash flow suffered so profitability moved back several years and there was an extra fundraise. That is what caused the long term flat share price.

I am glad to say with our last fundraise our share price rose due to the confidence of bringing in US funding

EDIT: the guardian events are used for training AI, so we have a rich variety of edge cases which means we have fewer false positives and can catch more real positive events

What was the reason former CEO left? What is his stake in the company? Is it really him trolling on other forums e.g. Telegram?

I think I posted it on the other forum 7m shares. Yes it was him. The level of the fundraise caused him to leave

2 tykkäystä

Thanks for answering.
Seems pretty similar with Seye. The fundraise @125skr did more than fine.
So I put this stock to my watchlist . Maybe it get over 8$ resistant .

I’m no finance expert and I can’t vouch for the source of those earnings figures. But I would imagine that they do not include any part of our simulator sales - Au$125k each so far

It has been quoted by PMcG that our Automotive income will double YoY through those dates and beyond, so perhaps 2023 was chosen for a reason!

@TheLongestShot Sorry if I have missed the answer to this question, or if it simply is “cultural thing”, but you keep using words like “our” / “us” / “we” when you write about SEE.

What exactly is your relationship to this company?

7 tykkäystä

I own a bit of it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 tykkäystä

Thanks for the answer!

1 tykkäys

I watched the SM CEO interview videos from SM web site (2019-2020) and noticed some interesting points.

• some automotive programs have been delayed due to OEMs. We’ve received some cheap shots in this forum why Seye x and y projects are late, but it seems same problems with SM.

• big management changes, not only CEO but also CFO and two non-executive directors (2019)

THE MOST INTERESTING PART

• In September 2019 interview CEO goes through the FY19 performance (ends in June 2019). He tolds that SM has won 6 OEMs and 9 programs and there are 3 ongoing RFQs (all expansion, no new customers). In the end of the interview he’s summarizing and says there are three ongoing RFQs with 2 expansion and 1 new customer. The interviewer asks did you say 1 expansion and 2 new customers? CEO: yes.

So three different combinations within one interview (3+0, 2+1, 1+2). I don’t know what to think? A new CEO who wasn’t on top of details?

• Story continues: 2/2020 CEO announces Japan and Korea as their current focus areas, no mention about ongoing RFQs etc

• 11/2020 FY 2020 (ends in June 2020) report: still 6 OEMs and 9 programs, no mention about Korean or Japanese wins

MEANWHILE IN SWEDEN

• Korean OEM win announced in October 2020
  • altogether 6 new OEMs won in 2020

SM camp discusses mostly about Qualcomm cooperation, billions of fleet kilometers etc. They all may have significant impact on SM performance in the coming years. But when looking at the past year with new OEMs or design wins (however you call it), it’s very difficult to say that SM is leading the automotive OEM race (fleet business is different).

18 tykkäystä

SEE forum says that last year dw’s dont matter as it was all china. SEE did not bid for china dw’s due to strategy…

1 tykkäys

I think this is quite interesting. Most Asian DWs were Chinese, but that Korean OEM win stands out. A pure guess: 2020 was supposed to be the year where major Korean and Japanese OEMs choose their DMS, but corona produced delays?

i.e. if Seeing is to see DWs, they are going to come this year from East Asia as per the original strategy of 2020?

2 tykkäystä

And this is not even true, SEE is bidding in China. At least in FY 19 annual report a Chinese OEM win is mentioned.

3 tykkäystä

Yes, but that is Byton “Byton (company) - Wikipedia” Byton (company) - Wikipedia

The design team are in North America

1 tykkäys

@TheLongestShot Is there any new signs that SEE would be winning the OEMs in Japan? If the CEO has stated that Japan and Korea are their main focus areas, I would see this quite an important factor to win them.

@MultiTabs we have seen Seye hint about a group that must be Renault - Nissan ( & Mitsubishi?)

But on the other side GM are sharing battery and Supercruise technology with Honda.

We are waiting impatiently to see where Toyota lands

2 tykkäystä

Yeah, Toyota is very Interesting. We just have to wait and see :sunglasses:

1 tykkäys