Smart Eye - King of automotive’s Interior Sensing AI?

Hi, I am TLS, one of the SEE crowd. I am impressed by the research here.

That shows the director’s deals and holdings. Our chair has 2.5 m shares, our last MD has 7 m

You won’t see the MD listed as he doesn’t yet have shares, but he along with several other directors are partially paid in shares based on the company performance. Due to Covid, his share target was missed, but he can catch the same shares later, or all of them when the company is sold, so he is Strongly motivated by the share price.

27 tykkäystä

It is not just data he is protecting, he is a journalist, so if told something in confidence, he will protect his sources.

He does not talk so much to the sellers, as you saw from the CES responses from SEYE and Cipia. Instead he is an engineer as well, so he talks to the people who use, buy and develop the technology in cars either OEMs or Tier1s

1 tykkäys

Thanks, seems you really have been following the industry. Can you shed any light on your role, “just” an investor or something else?

You mentioned that there are only these two companies for you in the value chain. So you don’t see any major risk that e.g. Qualcomm gets a bigger pie from the cake? Do you think that Qualcomm and/or Xilinx collaboration has something to do with the fact that SEE has stopped on communicating DWs? I mean they still get some business but it’s not relevant to announce DWs?

3 tykkäystä

Hey @lazyway if its ok I changed the topic from ”silmänliiketunnistuksen eturintamassa” because of the international participants. Very difficult finnish words those were for foreigners. (Maybe even hard for some finns :joy:)

11 tykkäystä

Hi Shuvl,

This one is a bit complicated, so I hope it translates OK.

The reason why SEE stopped talking in DW is because it is not be countable.

I don’t mean that the number is too big. It is because of two reasons:

• GM did not inform SEE of the actual number of DW, the contract only requires monthly numbers of vehicles with it included. Apparently, the shareholders are better researchers and SEE learn via us

• soon Qualcomm will be a major innovator. They are not Tier1 or Tier2 so I call them a Tier1.5
    They are working with ~20 OEMs to build infotainment systems, as they have a license. We don’t know the DW, but will be paid per vehicle.

I am not here to show off, but to share research. SEYE will still do OK. You are welcome to join us!

41 tykkäystä

New investors:

Meanwhile at the Seye side:
kuva

Inderes forum hearing about 20 Qualcomm OEMs:

kuva

43 tykkäystä

What comes to SEE-Qualcomm partnership QC is basically Tier3, right?

One thing that puzzles me is that e.g. Viktor is missing these chip manufacturers in the described value chains. And I’m wondering how big their pie will be…

Edit Viktor

1 tykkäys

Viktor C is not the analyst for Seye, its Viktor W.

4 tykkäystä

SeeSEYE

This is how I feel right now as a SmartEye investor.

85 tykkäystä

Mistä SEE:tä edes voi ostaa… Nordnetistä löytyy vain OTC, jonka senkin joutuu tehdä puhelintoimarilla…

En aattellut ostaa, ihan mielenkiinnosta vain kyselen, jos tilanne kääntyy SEElle joskus… :roll_eyes:

1 tykkäys

Aston, im not suggesting you sell Seye. The illustration i gave was if i was in at 40SEK i would sell now, simply because id made 5 times my investment.
The reasoning is do I expect Seye to move 100% up in the next few months ( to over 400SEK), no i dont.
Do i expect SEE to move up 100%, yes i do. Also think 100% would be very conservative.

2 tykkäystä

Hi, thank you for keeping up with the discussion. I am far from an expert in this sector, but very interested in it. What is your opinion about NVIDIA? I have seen these articles here before, and they’ve impressed me. What do you guys think, how relevant are these?

3 tykkäystä

How have you calculated future predictions of SEE stock price?

Edit: honestly asking, I have made my calculations of SEYE based mainly on DWs, but I have no idea how to calculate SEE - yet I havent used a lot time on that anyway.

5 tykkäystä

Näin ei kyllä the Intelligent Investor tekisi, eikä edes rationaalinen sijoittaja. Aika hurjia odotuksia on myös leivottu SEE sijoittajiin (kurssiin), jos odottaa 237 megan firman tuplaavan muutamassa kuukaudessa.

EDIT:
Sorry for being impolite not answering you in english. Why would you sell such great investment that five-folds in two years? That’s not what the Intelligent Investor, or even a rationale one would ever do.

I think you got there little too unrealistic future expectations that the 237 MEUR company would double its value in few months? Markets are quite efficient in this sector IMO, as I’ve seen that some of the best Finnish investors with huge money are in this eye tracking business.

19 tykkäystä

Ive mentioned before that SEE software can run on any chip.
This is a past example in the mining industry.

3 tykkäystä

Maybe be polite and keep language in english when quoting someone?

14 tykkäystä

Who would sell a stock only if it has 5x? That would be ridiciluious reason…maybe you guys should look to some other topics too…

2 tykkäystä

Onko näin? Mulle Nordnetin sovellus teki ensin jonkinlaisen osaamistestin ja sen jälkeen näkyi normaali “osta” näkymä tälle SEE Nasdaq OTC osakkeelle. Ja kyllä tuo OTC näyttäisi noudattavan tismalleen samaa käppyrää kuin varsinainen SEE?
Edit: en ostanut (vielä). Omistan Seye:ta

Kinataan paskaa? Tämähän on erinomaista ja tärkeää keskustelua, jotta molempi osapuoli saa myös palan toisen osapuolen näkemyksestä. Jos jäädään kapeakatseisesti omaan kuplaan niin kasvaa myös riskit.

38 tykkäystä

Nvidia, are a chip company first, they are not known for power efficiency (although Arm may change that) I understand how smaller OEMs would sign up to them if they thought that autonomy was close. But like Colin I am confused why Mercedes have thrown away their differentiation.

What is open is which DMS? - I doubt that Nvidia would lock out one or the other