Voxtur Analytics VXTR (entinen I Look About) TSXV - kiinteistödatan disruptio?

Eikö Voxturilla ole mitään patenttia tähän AOL:lle? Nimi ja kaikki kilpailijoiden vapaassa käytössä?

6 tykkäystä

AOL on enemmänkin prosessi ja se on ihan lakitekninen juttu ja ei niihin kai mitään patentteja ole… AOL:n voi antaa monestakin asiasta. Se tarkoittaa suurin piirtein sitä että lakimies käy jommankumman osapuolen pyynnöstä läpi osapuolten laatiman sopimuksen tai mikä se sitten onkaan ja toteaa että kyllä, tämä täyttää kaikki vaadittavat kohdat ja on lain mukainen.

Edit: Aivan eli siis AOL:ään ei mitään patentteja ole, mutta nimenomaan prosessiin voi ainakin jotain suojauksia olla, kuten esim. joku ohjelmisto yhdistettynä tietokantaan kuten Voxturilla?

8 tykkäystä

Ilmeisesti Voxturilla on jonkunlainen patentti tuohon heidän AOL prosessiin, ei itse tuotteeseen. Alla oleva on suoraan Voxturin sivuilta.

A Voxtur AOL is generated using a patent-pending process that combines VoxturVerified® technology with attorney work product. Voxtur’s AOL initiative marks the first time that attorney opinion letters have been produced with accuracy, consistency, and scale.

10 tykkäystä

Kiitos tätä tarkoitin, mutta en muistanut tarkalleen mitä siinä oli kuvattuna.

3 tykkäystä

13 tykkäystä

There are indeed patents for process and technical elements of Voxtur AOL.

So to the question: Are there patents for Voxtur AOL? Answer: YES

16 tykkäystä

There are indeed patents for process and technical elements of Voxtur AOL.

So to the question: Are there patents for Voxtur AOL? Answer: YES

@Toomas_Rahula - you should be more careful about answering things that you are not confident in.

I am happy that you are here to correct any wrong information :blush: But saying someone has a patent on an AOL sounds like saying someone has a patent on a divorce paper.

18 tykkäystä

Sure, but the more important question now is: How valuable is Voxtur AOL really? Now that UWM has their own AOL product, it’s obvious that other companies can offer AOLs at scale too.

6 tykkäystä

@Toomas_Rahula then you have NEVER listened to anything I have said about Voxtur AOL.
Neither here nor in interviews.

Your confidence in your ignorance is quite breathtaking.

The Voxtur AOL is about the PROCESS - that is what is PATENTED:
The onboarding of the lawyers
Checking the insurance (which Voxtur AOL has - a normal AOL does not)
The onboarding of the AOL (the actual opinion)
Binding all that information the LOAN that can carry on to the 2ndary market - which MUST have Fannie and Freddie approval.
The ability for the AOL to follow the loan for its entire lifecycle.

Additionally, the UWM does NOT INSURE THE HOMEOWNER.

16 tykkäystä

I only meant that I think the end product can’t be patented, because it’s a legal document. Sorry, didn’t mean to sound confidently or in any other way ignorant.

23 tykkäystä

Even though this UWM AOL is not as comprehensive as the Voxtur AOL, do you have any idea why they chose to start doing their own version and not just continue with Voxtur on this too? Especially since the results with Anow/ Aprisal direct has been so good.

22 tykkäystä

The product IS THE PROCESS.

An AOL has been available for DECADES.

The ability for on boarding of lawyers, insuring the AOL and having this digitally follow the loan through the life cycle of the loan - that is the VOXTUR AOL. The PROCESS and INSURANCE IS what FANNIE approved

A normal AOL is useless- it does none of what a VOXTUR AOL does - it sits in a drawer.

35 tykkäystä

To @Colin_Fisher : Dude, chill! In no way we meant to disrespect you, and if I got all the replies correct, everyone also now understands very well what Voxtur AOL (and AOL alone) is, and what Voxtur has patented. We’re all smart people here, and I believe you should give a better effort in understanding the point we’re making - it’s usually not as simplified as you first understand, although the English output or translations might be limited in some cases.

What the initial discussion (in Finnish) was about, is whether the UWM news is a risk to Voxtur’s offering or not. This is something we’d like clarification on, not if it’s 100% same service or not. Clearly it’s not, but perhaps there are some customer segment to whom this new service might be sufficient, or an alternative to Voxtur AOL.
Edit: I guess in this case the better question is,
if UWM could still need Voxtur’s offering, or if this is completely alternative product?

We’re all here to understand this market and Voxtur’s products better, and I believe your output could be extremely valuable in this. Also, we’re not here to see only the bull-case in Voxtur, but want to understand all relevant news and their implications to the company. So please, help us understand, and while doing so, try to be a bit more analytical and constructive. Please also consider a moment longer in future, before hitting that reply-button. :v:

68 tykkäystä

ALTA jatkaa varoittelua AOLstä ja sen puutteista. Julkaisivat yhteenvedon tähänastisista toimistaan, tuon Incompeten aikaisemman postaaman listan AOLn puutteista ja vielä yhteenvedonkin siitä. Ihan mielenkiintoista seurata miten kovaa ja pitkään aikovat tätä muutosta vastustaa ja onnistuvatko jollain tasolla.

Pelottelu on ainakin tällä hetkellä jatkuvaa, eli ymmärtänevät riskin oman busineksen kutistumisesta. UWM saattaa myös omalla toiminnallaan näyttää esimerkkiä muille, että title alternativeja otetaan jo käyttöön ja muita toimijoita seuraa perästä.

17 tykkäystä

Näyttäisi aika isolla varmuudella, että Freedom mortgage on Blue Waterin asiakas :+1:

Tai ainakin sen tytäryhtiö, jonka palvelu on selkeästi white label -versio MSR-X:stä

EDIT: ollut siis käytössä ilmeisesti 2021 lähtien, eli ei ole uusi asiakas kyseessä

34 tykkäystä

Olen varmaan taas ainoa joka ei tätä ymmärtänyt/tiennyt, mutta siis tätä BWn THE alustaa/kauppapaikkaa, eli MSR-Xää myydään myös eteenpäin whitelabeloituna?

Onkohan kyseessä kuitenkin vain pelkkä “whitelabeloitu” login-ikkuna ja samalle Voxturin/BWn MSR kauppapaikalle päädytään käymään kauppaa? Ei kai olisi mitään järkeä, että olisi kymmeniä MSR-X ympäristöjä joissa sitten käydään sisäisesti kauppaa juuri ko ympäristössä olevien asiakkaiden kesken.

8 tykkäystä

Hyvä kysymys, kyllä näyttäisi että tuossa muutakin asiakaskohtaista platformia on, kuin ihan pelkkä kirjautumissivu. Mutta luulisi tosiaan, että nuo asiakaskohtaiset kauppapaikat keskustelisivat ainakin keskenään, jos MSR-markkinan tehokkuuden ja likviditeetin kasvattaminen on heillä ollut tavoitteena :thinking:

Hyvä homma tämän vakoilun kannalta joka tapauksessa että tekevät white label -mallilla, muuten olisi aika vaikea löytää vihjeitä siitä, ketkä heidän palveluaan käyttävät :slight_smile:

20 tykkäystä

Avaa hivenen lisää tuota Voxtur AOL:n ja UWMC:n eroa
https://sanfrancisconewshq.com/uwm-now-providing-mortgages-with-out-lenders-title-insurance-coverage/

14 tykkäystä

Onkos niin, että Freedom Mortgage myi tuon Roundpointin jollekin Two Harbors Investment Corpille tässä elokuussa?

10 tykkäystä