Voxtur Analytics VXTR (entinen I Look About) TSXV - kiinteistödatan disruptio?

Alkukuusta tullut shortti jos toinenkin :flushed:
short

EDIT: miten päin tuo nyt menee, onko yksikäsitteisen huono juttu osakkeen hinnalle vai voiko ajatella että se paine myyntilaidalla on jo mennyt kun nuo positiot on avattu ja nyt on jossain kohtaa tulevaisuudessa ostot jäljellä :thinking:

EDIT2: @wallstreetvibe makes sense :thinking: :+1:

7 tykkäystä

Hurja luku verrattuna siihen perinteiseen 20-300k! Toivotaan että säilytän kuivin jaloin, juuri tein viimeisen lisäyksen ja nyt käteispositio todella lähellä nollaa.

4 tykkäystä

Hyvinhän tuo kurssi on pitänyt vaikka on myyty paljon lyhyeksi alkukuussa. Tuo voisi osittain myös selittää tuon kolmannen päivän kurssilaskun.

Jotenkin ihmettelen noiden shorttaajien valintoja, kun luulisi että markkinoilla olisi paljon surkeampia tapauksia tarjolla.

8 tykkäystä

They are covering in PP which is closed by now…come on guys…

15 tykkäystä

Company, together with Cormark Securities Inc. and Eight Capital, as co-lead agents (together, the " Agents "), has closed its brokered private placement, issuing a total of 21,721,912 common shares (the " Common Shares ") at a price of $0.90 per Common Share (the " Offering Price ") for aggregate gross proceeds of $19,549,721 (the " Brokered Offering ").

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/12/22/2356999/0/en/Voxtur-Announces-Closing-of-20-Million-Private-Placement.html

28 tykkäystä

I dont, please explain? Lots of upside potential if everything aligns, but how?

12 tykkäystä

Fannie will pave the way for AOL to be accepted in the industry. And that’s huge for Voxtur.

19 tykkäystä

Well yes, I checked the report after Jim (or Gary) mentioned it in the interview. So yes there is huge potential, if everything aligns but its more up to the industry in general to accept it and if so, then Voxtur could benefit from it through AOL.

9 tykkäystä

Fannie’s opinion & direction carries a lot of weight in the industry. We might be hearing something more concrete early next year…

15 tykkäystä

@Colin_Fisher, what do you think is the probability that something like this will happen with Voxtur’s alternative product?

I know Jim has been planning the AOL product for several years now and I’m 100% sure they’ve thought it through, but on the other hand, one would assume that today’s title insurance industry wouldn’t be giving away its current market without a fight. :thinking:

EDIT: yes, I see your point :+1:

17 tykkäystä

“Among the Company’s most promising potential offerings in the B2B and B2G segments is assurancewrapped valuations. The Company is currently running a pilot with Fannie Mae for assurance-wrapped mortgage valuations. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have stringent valuation and due diligence procedures for their bulk mortgage purchases. Voxtur’s valuation and appraisal technologies can potentially automate a significant percentage of this process to save time and cost, as well as provide a valuation that bears the Voxtur guarantee. Assured valuations also have significant scope in the B2B segment, such as in cases where property buyers legally challenge valuations and claim misrepresentation.”

14 tykkäystä

Ei varsinaisesti Voxtur-tietäjille mitään uutta, mutta Mariuksen videossa käydään Gary, Jim ja Marty läpi teemalla “miten yhdistivät osaamisen, ajan ja massin rikastuakseen.”

13 tykkäystä

Nyt MS pui kans tuota.

29 tykkäystä

So has there been any actual policy changes already? If politics are involved, there is bound to be shitloads of lobbyists money fighting tooth and nail against this change, that worries me.

16 tykkäystä

No doubt but IMHO it’s quite risky to expect any quick changes, these things could drag on for years.

Maybe some progressive blue states could implement this this year but…Yeah, I’m worried, hopefully Fannie has pulled the right political strings for this one.

18 tykkäystä

Yes and why so worried LOL None of the potential rev from the AOL has been included in any of VXTR predictions.

6 tykkäystä

Yeah but it’s the solution with the biggest potential, without it Voxtur would most likely be a “very good investment”, with it Voxtur can be “life changing investment”.

“worry” might not be the best word to describe my feelings but you probably get the gist.

Edit nice to see more and more ceo.ca folks migrating over here lol

34 tykkäystä

I think the same as you @Colin_Fisher. Some people just dont like extra bullish messages, and might take that as stock pumping…

Youre very welcome to our site, and i hope that you stay with us :raised_hands::blush:

24 tykkäystä

Don`t get affended, there is just little different culture in this forum, that americans and canadiens might have used to. As @Riski-Risto said, extra bullish mode without figures or sources probably was the reason.

There were some conversation in “coffee room” and in the flagged-thread called “liputuskeskustelu”

15 tykkäystä

@Colin_Fisher I’ll quickly comment on the flagging from a moderator’s point of view. As @Wondadog stated above, the reason for accepting the flagging was extra bullish comments without figures or sources. In our Forum we try to maintain a culture where every argument (especially ones where one states extremely bullish/bearish views of a stock’s/company’s development) has to be explained very thoroughly, either with a qualitative or a quantitative (figures) standpoint. In your case I’d like to point out that you provide extremely good content to the thread of Voxtur, and all of us appreciate it a lot. Let that flagging just serve as a reminder that you could maybe cite a previous post or do something corresponding to have a good explanation for the readers why you’re that bullish, because of a viewpoint X, that is based on figures Y,Z etc. :slight_smile: In our Forum getting a message flagged isn’t necessarily so significant as it might seem at first, but if a moderator removed a message then in that case there would be some kind of a bigger issue in the message from the standpoint of the Forum’s rules (and most likely you’d receive a message from us moderators explaining the reason for the message being removed).

Merry Christmas to you all!

114 tykkäystä