Plug Power ($PLUG)

Näin, Spring Hill, Tennesee oli selkeä vihje tästä.

3 tykkäystä

GM taitaa olla.

Mutta siis SK:ta ei ole laskettu mukaan näihin ennusteisiin vai ymmärsinkö nyt väärin?

“If the year plays out as we expect the numbers could be slightly higher”

e. Sisälsikö edes Renaultia? Nythän meni taas mielenkiintoiseksi… :smiley: Saisi nyt hemmetti viestiä nämä selvästi.

5 tykkäystä

Jos se olisi GM, se olisi kyllä Nikola-yhteistyöprojektille naula arkkuun. Eipä ole kyllä kuulunut Nikolan vetyinfrahankkeista mitään ja tammikuu menee kohta umpeen.

8 tykkäystä

Viides pedestal customer tähtäimessä Euroopasta, ilman Covidia olisivat saattaneet closata tuon jo viime vuonna. Jos oikein kuulin.

6 tykkäystä

“Expect this at Q3 this year”.

(Jos ymmärsin oikein). Iso homma ,että nuo warrantit saadaan myös päätökseen.

5 tykkäystä

Eikös Andy sanonut myös että 90% vuoden 20201myynnistä on varmistettua myyntiä, eli tuo osuus on sopinuksenalaista. Kuuliko @sillinkutoja @LuxusInvest näin myös ?

Edit: Joo, 2021 toki

3 tykkäystä

2021? Mutta joo näinhän tuo sanoi.

2 tykkäystä

Joo, ja viime vuonna ollut vastaavaan aikaan se oliko 75%.

2 tykkäystä

Piti kuunnella uudestaan, ja sanoi tosiaan että 90% olisi jo vuoden myynnistä order backlogissa. Eikö tämä ole aivan huikea luku tähän aikaan vuodesta? Ja antaa käytännössä ymmärtää, että 475M$ on täysin varma minimi myynti tällevuotta ja lukua tullaan todennäköisesti ruuvaamaan ylöspäin vuoden aikana?

26 tykkäystä

Sehän meni nappiin taas kerran! Voisin ehkä perustaa maksullisen palvelun, tekisin monesta miljardööristä miljonäärin.

Onhan tämä aivan ylivoimaisesti vetysektorin ykkönen mutta jos pitää mennä 3v eteenpäin jotta päästään edes alle P/S 20:n niin en kyllä pysty perustelemaan itselleni tämän omistamista.

Toki tulen kiljuen takaisin omistajaksi jos haettaisiin noita gappejä kiinni alempaa.

55 tykkäystä

Toisaalta, jos 2024 tavote on 1,7B$ ja se ei sisällä SK Groupin ja Renaultin (mikäli kuulin oikein!) yhteistyökuvion mahdollisuuksia, on se vieläkin alakantissa. Puhumattakaan mahdollisesta backup power kumppanista, Euroopan seuraavasta asiakkuudesta jne.

Eiköhän vuoden sisään nosteta tätäkin tavoitetta ylöspäin. Joskus heitin arvioita 2024 liikevaihdon osalta ja pohdein 2$miljardia dollaria, nyt voisin heittää 4$miljardia dollaria (Mikäli SK ja Reilu ei tuohon Plugin omaan tavoitteeseen kuulu. huom. Erittäin positiivinen arvio ja ei missään nimessä sijotussuositus! )

Vielä vedyn tuotanmosta: 1000TPD vetyä 2028 on iso määrä. Ei siitä kauaa ole kun puhuttiin 2024 ja 100TDP määristä.

1000tonnia/päivä on jo ihan mukava mälli vetymyyntiä vuodessa, jos vaikka laskee sen NEL:n 1,5$/kg hinnalla?

Mutta kyllähän tässä on edelleen erittäin tuhti arvostus. Eri asia on koska saadaan dippi ja mitä tiedotteota/tavotteita ehditään antamaan sitä ennen.

Toisaalta, tässä on kyllä tosi potentiaalinen vetypuolen voittaja maailman laajuisesti pidemmällä tähtäimellä

Edit: Kyllä ne nyt taitaa kuulua tuohon 2024 ennusteeseen, mutta ei 2021 ennusteeseen? Pahus, pitää saada scripti käteen!

22 tykkäystä

Näen myös yhtenä mahdollisuutena että isot öljyjätit/energia firmat heittävät ostotarjouksen… Kaukaa haettu mutta hullu maailma

3 tykkäystä

Piti Keisari laittaa sulle yv että ei se kyllä nyt noin mene :grin:… kun laitoit tuon kirjoituksen :slightly_smiling_face:. Mutta tuli muuta kiirettä.

15 tykkäystä

Lähtee kyllä Plug mukit tilaukseen heti ku paukkuu 100$ Töihi ja kotii…!!

18 tykkäystä

Olisit @Meri laittanut julkisesti vaan. Vaikka pieni kevennys oli kiikarissa joka tapauksessa, olisi yhden päivän nousun ottanut mielellään ensin talteen😁

5 tykkäystä

Mä olen juonut aamukahvini ja -teeni Plugi-mugista jo puoli vuotta… :sunglasses: :partying_face:

Jottei tätäkin liputettaisi, niin laitan tähän sisällöksi sen verran, että Plugistoren toimituskulut Pölhölään on sitä luokkaa, että saa kertoa hinnat kahdella.

11 tykkäystä

Muistetaan pitää ketju asiapitoisena ja kevyemmät keskustelut kahvihuoneen puolella! :slight_smile:

Scripti tässä: Plug Power Inc.'s (PLUG) CEO Andy Marsh Hosts January 2021 Business Update Conference Call (Transcript) | Seeking Alpha

Otan tähän lainauksia skriptistä. Kannattaa lueskella kokonaan. Lainaukset ovat Andyn kommentteja ja vastauksia kysymyksiin.

“Sure, Colin. We’ve actually identified 20 sites across the United States, either a combination of hydro power, solar power or wind powe”

" I would expect that by 2025, we’ve got 10 plants spread across the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, across the nation, far west, and that’s how we can take back home. No, I think what can’t be done is, that is out there today 25,000 tons of hydrogen use per day."

"h Renault is that we’re putting vehicles on – out in the field either late this year or early next year. Yes, will be in the 100s to start. By 2025 Renault who has a deep understanding of its market feels that we could have 20,000 vehicles on the road and by 2030 "

Tässä kysymys “pedestal customerista” vastauksineen

Eric Stine

Got it. Okay, that’s great, and maybe last one from me. You mentioned the fourth pedestal customer. I mean, it sounds like you’re unable to disclose who that is at this point, but just maybe a little color, is this someone, are you able to disclose as someone you’ve worked with in the past?

Andy Marsh

Yes. And I think if you go back and look at articles maybe from Spring Hill, Tennessee, you can figure it out.

Tämä tosiaan koski 2021 ennusteita.

" Christopher Souther

Oh, actually B. Riley. Thanks for taking my question, guys. I had a question around the incremental gross billings that we’re looking at for 2021. I’m curious, how much of that is, the new pedestal customer here, how much of that is, some of the agreements with SK and Renault that you’re kind of baking in? And just to kind of walk through what’s incremental here? It seems like there’s a lot more visibility than typical, are there additional opportunities you think throughout the year where there could be upside there? And just kind of what would be the drivers of that potentially?

Andy Marsh

Yes, so Chris, it does include the activity with the fourth pedestal customer. We also are seeing, so I think that’s probably the majority of what we’re saying, though I must say that, what I did not include, just because of the timing of these items, is that, I did not include Renault I did not include SK, I do them is all upside.

And I can tell you with all of our pedestal customers, as well as other activities and do think there is upside for the coming year. But, the numbers we’re giving you today as you know during last year we upped their numbers by about 10% during the year. And I think there’s an opportunity for us, if the year plays out, as we expect, that these numbers also could be slightly higher."

Tuota 10% voinee odottaa myös vuoden 2021 ennusteen osalta?

Tähän hieman 2024 osalta arvioita segmenteittäin

" Andy Marsh

Chris, I would circle those $750 million for material handling. I would think about for the new market activities, which include on-road and stationary, I would circle in the range of $400 million to $450 million, and the remainder would be for electrolyzers and hydrogen generation."

Vedyn kustannuspuolta/arviota

" Andy Marsh

I actually think there’s a point in 2025 to 2026, where the costs of profit [ph] fuel hydrogen and the cost of green hydrogen are parity. And when you look at some of the bills going around Congress at the moment, to support green hydrogen, even they get past that half the rate, green hydrogen is more attractive than gray hydrogen."

Tämän voinee myös nostaa

". And I think you’re going to see that there will be debt partners coming into play. "

Warranteista

" Jed Dorsheimer

Well, let’s – it not, I just wanted to clarify because it actually doesn’t adequately reflect the growth because this year, you should, Amazon’s already finished in terms of the warrants. Walmart should finish this year. By the time you get to 2024 we shouldn’t have to think about backing out warrants from that 1.7. It should be solid revenue for the total amount." Ping @DayTraderXL

Gineristä tässä

" Andy Marsh

Yes, Jeff, like couple of areas, I’d like to say. Our electrolyzer business will be, at least $50 million this year. I have a sales funnel of the least $1 billion. And we are in discussions with – we’re it’s, we’re I talk about partnership, it’s one of our real targets for partnerships are utilities. And we’re in some serious discussions with utilities in Europe, about partnerships to generate green hydrogen using the greener technology."

Vedyn tuotannosta, tämä on IMO tosi mielenkiintoinen

" Moses Sutton

Got it, and how much of the 500 by 2025 and 1000 by 2028, each of those, would you expect to be internalized by your material handling customers? And then, I guess what percentage sold to third parties?

Andy Marsh

Yes, so and I would not exclude opportunities in on-road vehicles being internal to Plug. As I mentioned Renault JV also includes the generation of hydrogen. And when you think about it Moses, let’s take a Class 8 truck, it actually uses about 100 times more hydrogen than one forklift truck, probably so they are [indiscernible] but now our eternal business I think, should be at least 40% of that hydrogen for our traditional customers today, but we see opportunities outside that business, as we work on additional apps.

So I think could be as high as about a 60% internal use, and about 40% external use. And when you look at the market today, which is 25,000 tons per day, and we’re looking to sell 200 tons of green hydrogen, that doesn’t really seem like a big number."

Datacenter hommista

“And we’ll be doing our first deployment actually, in the second quarter with one of the U.S. major data center customers, which is not one of my customers today and have to wire folks doing then it’s really driven. First Five, people’s goals, you take a company like Microsoft, that’s going to reduce its carbon footprint all the way back to zero by '90 to 1976.”

“…For those who have time, there is going to be a rollout of the hydrogen roadmap for the Northeast and Microsoft will be talking about during that presentation, their views of where fuel cells work in data centers. And I would suspect, I would suggest people who are interested to listen in Plug will be presenting awesome.”

Craig Shere

“…and how should we be thinking about timing of a major tech customer relationship for data center power backup?”

Andy Marsh

I would think you should be thinking about the data center customer third quarter of this year. And that, the business for electrolyzers and other activities, we expect Plug Power will be able to consolidate.

31 tykkäystä

Eihän tänne saa kirjoittaa mitä ajattelee. Olen tuolla yv puolella kyllä kertonut oman mielipiteeni miten tämä keissi tulee etenemään ja monesta muustakin kupogista mitä seuraan ja pidän. Jos nyt täällä aamulla olisin kirjoittanut että seuraavaksi Plugi paukuttaa 85 taalaa rikki ja 11 päivää sitten olisin kiroittanut FuelCell Energy ketjuun että seuraavaksi 23 taalaa se ja pulinat pois… niin johan noista olisi älämölö noussut :grin:… mutta onneksi en ole noin kirjoittanut :grin:

38 tykkäystä

Yv puolella? Mikäs se on?

YksityisViesti- puolella